These are the recommended guidelines for poster preparation. However, you have freedom to shape your poster format as you desire, as long as its borders wouldn’t exceed significantly the recommended size indicated here:
- The poster layout is PORTRAIT.
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that the poster be prepared on one sheet of poster paper.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 1.2m long (35.5 inches wide x 47 inches long).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract – as illustrated below.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Pins will be available for the mounting of posters.
Suggested template for the poster : Poster preparation picture
For a poster you also need to send in an abstract. Please look at the guidelines for abstracts and send your abstract to email: [email protected] and indicate in your email that the abstract is for the poster session.